Please sign in to post.

Help getting from CDG Terminal 2E to 2F with unconnected flights

I have read a lot of posts about getting to flight connections in terminal 2F after landing in 2E, but my situation does not match those. I will be traveling with my family to CDG from the U.S. on a Delta flight. Then we have a separate ticket to Lisbon on Air France (on a partner airline called Joon). I have a 5 hour window between flights so I am not concerned about the time, but I am wondering how to get from the arrivals area of terminal 2E to the departures area of 2F. I know we have to go through passport control in hall K before we can actually exit the terminal. We won't have checked baggage on the Delta flight but I was concerned our carry on suitcases would be too large for the European flight so I purchased the checked baggage option for the flight to Lisbon, which means we need to drop our bags at the baggage drop. I have used the kiosk at CDG to print baggage tags so will try to do that, but will still need to drop them off. In looking at terminal maps, it looks like the terminals are connected, but is that just airside? Any help is appreciated.

Posted by
1337 posts

I would call Delta airlines and ask. Since Delta and Air France are related, I wonder if they could merge your trips. I'm not even sure if that's possible, but I would call and ask their suggestions.