Please sign in to post.

help

we family of three, was came to paris on schengen visa from japan [ indian passpoert but japan resident].
our indian passport were stolen. we contacted indian embassy to get the new one.
we do not have copy of or schengen visa. we live in japan and will return to japan from paris within 2 weeks
we have resident card of japan.
will there any problem at immigration [paris, cdg] while leaving paris, since we will not have the entry stamp and schengen visa on our new passport?
we have all the proofs of entering such as, boarding pass, hotel, bus tkt, etc. we have return tickets from paris
within 2 weeks. we have copy of old passport[ no copy of visa]
please reply, we will have to fly on this sunday, 26th nov 2017

Posted by
1437 posts

I don't think anyone on this board can give you a reliable answer. I would think the Indian embassy would be the ones to turn to. If they are no help then try the Japanese embassy. You are asking about a very unique situation on an american travel board.

ETA: it looks like you asked the same question a few days ago and got many responses. No need to ask the same question again.

Posted by
8293 posts

You asked this same question on this forum yesterday. I understand your anxiety but you should seek your answer elsewhere. Yours is a very specific and complicated situation. I think, not knowing what else to offer, that the Japanese Embassy in Paris is your only source for information and/or help.