Please sign in to post.

G7 Taxi App

I've downloaded this app and I'm trying to book a taxi ahead of our upcoming arrival at CDG. I want a pick up at 12:15 pm, but when I book it then go back in and look at the booking, it says it is for 6:15 am. I assume the app recognizes that I am on Eastern Time and it is making the adjustment for the time zone change? When we land in France I assume it will then show a 12:15pm pick up? Just want to confirm so the taxi is there when we need it :)

I've tried to message G7 support, but no answer from them yet. Thanks

Posted by
9673 posts

There is no need to book a taxi in advance for the airport. In fact, it would be more of a pain to try to find someone.

Just go to the taxi line at the airport and get a taxi there. Rates are fixed between the airport and the city.

Posted by
14030 posts

I vote for Kim’s suggestion. You’ll go to the official line. The manager will point you to a cab. It MAY be a G7 cab and if it is and you’ve added your CC information y can pay thru the G7 app.

Posted by
2749 posts

Actually I am pretty sure it will be cancelled. They don't prebook for runs from CDG to Paris. Just go to the taxi stand and get in a taxi.

Posted by
3725 posts

Do you need a car seat or something like that? Is that why you are trying to prebook?

Posted by
35 posts

Thanks all. Just going to the taxi stand seems like the way to go.