We have a safari in East Africa in late July and purchased two sets of tickets, one from the USA to London. We plan to spend time in England before and after our safari.
The second set of tickets is from London to East Africa with Air France. We are considering cancelling or rescheduling our safari. We have to decide before late April. It would help if Air France allows us to cancel or reschedule.
Does anyone have any experience with canceling or rescheduling with Air France due to the coronavirus?