Please sign in to post.

EU Digital Passenger Form

We have just discovered that France requires an EU Digital Passenger Form for admittance into the country.

Hoe do we do this? The sites are very confusing.

Many thanks!

Posted by
33 posts

Passenger Locator Form.
I think I found out about this at the ‘TravelReady’ hub. We are flying AirCanada to Paris this week and they have good information and links. Basic information and your traveling companion, if any; flight details; arrival location and temporary address (1st if several) where you’ll be staying.

I believe the purpose is to notify you if they discover a Covid outbreak from your flight? At least I think that is the purpose.

Courtney

Posted by
1232 posts

I am in France now. The only form we needed was given to us on the plane, one per family. Basically just needed name, address, etc., and where you were going. Flight attendants collected them at the end. Simple.

Posted by
8035 posts

We arrived in early April and filled it out on line per our airline request to upload everything to their travel ready site. Those who had not filled it out on the plane.

Posted by
316 posts

We fly out to France tomorrow. The Air France email we received states: The French government also requires filling out a digital traceability form on https://app.euplf.eu/#/form . You don't need to send us this QR Code, just keep it with you during your trip. /!\ Please kindly note that you need to keep all the documents with you throughout your trip, as the authorities may request them anytime.
The EU digital form is a bit confusing but just open the link on a computer, ask the computer to translate into English and follow the instructions. You are just essentially telling them how/when you will arrive and leave.

Good luck and bon voyage!