Please sign in to post.

Emission Sticker From Germany to France

Hi guys,

We are thinking of travelling from Triberg, Germany to Strasbourg, France. We have a rental car from Munich, Germany. Would we need an emission sticker for Strasbourg since the place is a low emission zone? If we do, how do we go about getting it?

There are alot of Strasbourg to Germany emission question but not the other way round. So I am having a rather hard time finding information on this. Any information is most appreciated :)

Posted by
32272 posts

Needs a yellow Crit Air sticker for the restricted area. Park outside the area and take the tram.

Posted by
23113 posts

Your rental agency should answer that question very quickly. If they allow you to take the car into France it has to have the necessary permits. It is their responsibility. Just be sure they know where you are going.