Please sign in to post.

Eiffel Tower Tour?

We are visiting Paris this summer and I've been anxiously awaiting the day we could purchase our Eiffel tower tickets. I had a timer on my phone for when it turned midnight in Paris and logged in immediately only to find that summit tickets were already sold out and we could only get tickets for the second floor at 11pm. My husband and I have both been to the summit previously but this is one of the top things on my daughter's to do list. I am going to see if we can secure tickets for a different day as they come available but I have noticed that there are tour companies that offer summit tickets and have apparently secured most of the available tickets so I'm considering purchasing from one of them - does anyone have experience with one? Or one to stay away from?

Posted by
64 posts

Check with Fat Tire Tours. That’s who RS suggests to use in the direct site isn’t available. This was for our up coming 21 BOE Tour

Posted by
825 posts

the ET keeps releasing tix as you get closer, but you can also go first thing the day of and buy at the ET.

Posted by
63 posts

I can’t offer any advice but I can commiserate with you. There is a post a couple weeks ago detailing how to get tickets which I followed exactly every day. Still sold out. Debating if I want to spend $300 for 4 of us to go to level 2 or hope and pray something opens up or we take the stairs. I think part of the problem is individuals can buy tickets 60 days in advance while tour companies can buy them 90 days early. Good luck.