Please sign in to post.

Eiffel Tower tickets

Eiffel Tower is not following the usual 60 day advance ticket availability. Looks like they are releasing tickets about two weeks out. Wondering if purchasing a tour might be a better way to go. Has anyone done this? If so, any recommendations? Thanks!

Posted by
656 posts

Yes because of the Olympics there doesn’t seem to be any predictability to the schedule for ticket availability. As per their website, they advise not using a 3rd party as those companies don’t necessarily have tickets either and your booking with them could be cancelled at the last minute. Elsewhere I’ve read of folks eventually buying tickets by checking the website regularly, trying 7 days before and lastly, same day sales.

Posted by
795 posts

Just checked though! (saw the post and decided to see) They are open until the 13th of July! So it really is anyone's guess as to when they will be open....yesterday or the day before it was only until about the 26th of June or so....

Posted by
1 posts

Yikes - I've been checking twice daily. Suddenly it is open into July (and getting close to sold out). Managed to secure a second level lift.

Posted by
18 posts

I managed to get 11pm tix for July 4th to 2nd floor via lift. What is the schedule usually like? Will I be inside the tower at 11pm? Will I be able to see the twinkling at 11pm while inside the tower? And how long should I plan on being there? It's me and my 14 yr old daughter so trying to plan the way back to our hotel in 7th arroindsement. Will uber be our safe option?

Thanks!

Posted by
13 posts

Thanks so much for your replies to my question. Saw a response had come through and was able to hop onto the Eiffel Tower website and get tickets for our visit on July 11th! They are selling quickly!