Please sign in to post.

Eiffel Tower Tickets

I was not able to buy skip the line Eiffel Tower tickets to the top. Only ones available are Stairs. But I see lot of guided tours selling same tickets. Do they buy all these tickets before tourists can buy them?

What are my options as I arrive December 29 and leave January 5 early morning.

Should I buy these expensive guided tours? If yes, any reliable guided tours who will not cancel the tour.

Or can I buy tickets somewhere else too like same day or advance at the tower?

Do I expect long lines to buy tickets on these days?

Posted by
8439 posts

Keep looking on line each day as often tickets are released closer to date and you might luck out.

You can always show up and buy a ticket; that line can be long but sometimes is shorter than the line of people who already have tickets. We waited 70 minutes with our timed tickets in April. Usually it is quicker.
Tickets bought at the Tower have to be used right then.

I'd not buy a guided tour.

Posted by
67 posts

I need 3 tickets. They are available one ticket at 9:30 PM, one ticket at 10:00 PM and one more at 10:30 PM.

None of them are available as 3 tickets together.

Posted by
33455 posts

self promoting links from pseudo tour company posted today 22 Nov just above reported for analysis

Posted by
882 posts

@OP - what you're seeing is not all of the tickets, they reserve walk up tickets too.

Posted by
4749 posts

also try getting tickets at a FNAC store, which is like a combo Best Buy/Ticketmaster location