Please sign in to post.

Eiffel Tower tickets

I want to go to the Eiffel Tower on Thursday, June 30, 2016. However, on their web page, the last ticket available is for 17:30. On June 19, 2016 and before, they have tickets available until 21:30. Why aren't late tickets available after June 19, 2016?

Posted by
177 posts

Eiffel Tower tickets do not go on sale until 90 days out. You should be able to purchase some starting next Saturday April 2nd. I bought our tickets for May 5th at the 90 day mark and the time slots were not available when we wanted to go at 7:30 PM so we got the 8:00 PM slot. I would definitely try to get your tickets as soon as your 90 day time period starts, they can go fast.

Posted by
8063 posts

I would assume they are sold out. I am surprised there are any left for June. When I was looking for tickets for last October they sold out for my chosen day within minutes of availability.

Posted by
420 posts

If you are physically able, you could just walk up to the 2nd level and then buy tickets to the top. We did that along with our 8 & 10 year old. A lot of fun and so much faster.

Posted by
5217 posts

Huskerco,
I asked myself the same question, when I was getting ready to book our ET tickets for June 9th.

According to the official website; http://www.toureiffel.paris/en
tickets for June 30th will be available on Friday, April 1st at 8:30AM, Paris time. (Beware of the time change happening 3/27/16)

When I tried to buy our tickets for June 9th, they sold within seconds!

If you're able to book your tickets for June 30th, consider yourself fortunate ;-)

You can always check the ET at sunset, or at night from different vantage points... Trocadéro, Arc de Triomphe, etc...

Posted by
2076 posts

The date I want in June still has tickets available but the latest offered is 5:30. Right at 12:29 AM last week they were not available but they were at 12:30. I was on it. I don't know why there weren't any offered after 5:30? I don't think they were sold out either as nothing ever came up for a time after 5:30. So, if you buy an advanced ticket to the second floor, can you then buy another ticket to get to the top?

Posted by
2133 posts

Diane, yes, once you're on the second level, there's a short line to purchase tickets to the third (summit) level.

Posted by
2076 posts

Donna, thanks for the response. I just got 6 tickets about 1/2 hr ago for 6/25. The latest time offered was 5:30. Not sure why?

Posted by
2 posts

Just piping in to say that late tickets were not available for me for June 17 , and I bought them the day they went on sale.. I'm guessing because of the time difference they were already sold out .

Posted by
2133 posts

Once you're on the Tower you can stay as long as you like. Last year they completed the "plexiglass" floor on the first level, it's a different/interesting view looking down from the Tower. There's a gift shop and snack bar on the second level. Or, you might want to try a glass of champagne on the third (summit) level. It takes some time to ride the elevators to and from each level, so you could spend some time walking around, taking photos, etc. I think the Eiffel Tower is amazing so it's on my "must do" list every trip.

Posted by
143 posts

I also bought tickets for 6/20 and the latest available is 5:30. I have read elsewhere but not seen confirmed that it is somehow due to the Euro Cup.