Please sign in to post.

Eiffel Tower tickets

Hello! My husband and I will be in Paris next month, and we plan to get tickets to the Eiffel Tower. But I'm a little hesitant to buy the tickets when we don't know what the weather will be like. I'd like to do the Eiffel Tower when it's nice out, so I don't want to get tickets and then we're stuck going on a day that it's horrible, rainy weather.

Would we be able to exchange our tickets? Or is it OK to buy the tickets the day of? (I heard the lines are pretty long)

I'd appreciate any advice! Thank you!

Posted by
1172 posts

You cannot exchange your tickets and as you mentioned the lines are really long for buying same day tickets. We met a couple last summer who waited 1.5 hours.

have you looked on the site to see if the day you want is available? If so, I would buy the tickets now and hope for good weather :)

Posted by
40 posts

Thanks, Sharon! I just decided to buy the tickets on the day we want and hope for the best weather!

Posted by
5222 posts

Jackie,

If you book your Eiffel Tower tickets in advance, you cannot exchange them or get a refund for them.

You can always buy them at the ticket office but you may encounter a long queue.

Enjoy your time in PAris!

Edited to add..
Oops! I was too slow in writing this reply on my small iphone and I didn't realize someone else had already replied ;-)