Please sign in to post.

Eiffel Tower Tickets

Hi,

I purchased 2 Eiffel Tower tickets. I accidentally booked them with my name on both. Does anyone know if my daughter will still be able to use her ticket?
Thanks!

Posted by
5222 posts

I would call them and hopefully you can have this corrected.

Enjoy your time in Paris!

Posted by
23290 posts

I would doubt if that would make any difference as long as you have two tickets. It is not the TSA and you are not flying anywhere. It makes no difference on train tickets so I doubt if would be any different with the tower. Just don't go the day Trump is having dinner there.

Posted by
8069 posts

We can't make guarantees of course, but when we went up the tower they just glanced to see that we had tickets for the time. I can't remember if I got our names on the tickets; the receipt is just in my name. They certainly didn't ask for ID or appear to scrutinize the tickets for names.

I would just go and hand them the tickets and not worry about it. It would be astonishing if someone with two tickets, with ID that they are their tickets and a child would be not allowed to use the ticket.

Posted by
28 posts

I agree with the folks who said don't worry about it. We went a week ago and they didn't ask for ID when they glanced at the tickets.

Posted by
1116 posts

Yes, don't worry about it. They won't really look at the names on the ticket. As long as the ticket is valid for the time you're there, it shouldn't be an issue. Enjoy your trip!

Posted by
183 posts

I did the exact same thing last week for an October visit. Let me know how it goes!