Please sign in to post.

Eiffel Tower Tickets

We are going to Paris at the beginning of July. I have been checking the Eiffel Tower site every day to get tickets in advance. However they only have the May and June calendars posted. Does anyone know if and when July tickets will go on sale?

Posted by
2467 posts

I just visited the Eiffel Tower in April and had to buy our tickets online 60 days in advance. Keep checking everyday and eventually the dates you want in July will be available. We went up to the second level and it was so worth all the effort of standing in line and going through two security checks. The view is special. I took a photo with the shadow of the tower over the view which I love. I have done it in the past in the nighttime also.

Posted by
35 posts

I have read on Tripadvisor that they will become available the middle of May. The info was given to someone that emailed the ET website. I have also read that they will start being available next week. Just keep checking each morning at 8:30 Paris time.

Posted by
7 posts

I checked every day the entire month of April, and nothing for July. (I’m doing July 1-8), less than 60 days away!