Please sign in to post.

Eiffel Tower Tickets

I'm sure this has been asked and answered a thousand times but here goes:

Is there a "no earlier than" date to purchase Eiffel Tower Tickets? I'm looking at July 4th and they don't seem to be available yet. Am I missing some fine print on the website?

Thanks!

Posted by
2 posts

They sell 90 days out, so today they are selling through June 27. July 4 will be available next week

Posted by
8069 posts

And they sell out in as little as 5 minutes; you need to be poised on line ready to press your selection at 8:30 Paris time the day they go on sale.

Posted by
8069 posts

And they sell out in as little as 5 minutes; you need to be poised on line ready to press your selection at 8:30 Paris time the day they go on sale.

Posted by
386 posts

K.A. -- I purchased tix online for last July 4 (2015). Logged on ninety days prior at exactly the moment the site opened, and in less than a minute there was only ONE available time left for that day, at 2:30p. Needless to say, we took it. Not trying to scare you, simply emphasizing that you'll want to get in there immediately and punch that ticket! When you see that general admission queue you'll forget about having to wait up to purchase in advance. It was over 90*F last July 4th and the wait (for those without tix) was well over two hours!

Posted by
11507 posts

If tickets to summit are sold out, change setting to tickets to second level, you can always buy a ticket to top from kiosk on second level. Line for that will be less than line at base .

Posted by
2076 posts

I got my tickets the other day. I was in the site with my times selected by 8:30 AM Paris time. But, I had trouble with the site not taking my phone number and it took me 25 minutes to get the site to take my phone number and to get the security word typed correctly. I got knocked out of the site once too. I still got the tickets! I was a nervous wreck the entire time. I don't stand in hours long lines for anything. I'd rather admire from afar than to wait!

Don't put any dashes, spaces or parentheses in your phone number and ask for a different security word if you get a strange one!

Posted by
5222 posts

I just checked the official website,http://www.toureiffel.paris/en,

& tickets for July 3rd will be available for purchase on Monday, April 4th at 8:30AM Paris time.
So keep checking for your desired date of July 4th, & tickets should be available for booking on Tuesday, April 5th, at 8:30AM Paris time.

When I was ready to purchase our ET tickets, a couple of weeks ago (for June),
I had 2 tabs open on my computer screen, one for tickets to the summit & one for tickets to the 2nd level.
I even called my bank to notify them of my purchase, just in case, as I didn't want my bank to deny my "France" purchase.

Make sure you select the date, the type of tickets you wish, the number of tickets, etc... & be ready to click on the "Confirm" bar, right at 8:30AM Paris time.

Don't be surprised if tickets later than 5:30PM aren't available.

Paris will be hosting the Euro Cup from June 10 -- July 10th, so I presume the tour companies have snatched all the tickets later than 17:30 (5:30PM)

Good luck!

Posted by
1097 posts

I bought tickets today for June 28 and there were a number of times still available. Nothing before 11 am or after 5 pm, but that was okay for us. If you're flexible with the time you go up, you don't have to sit by your computer in the middle of the night.