Please sign in to post.

Eiffel tower tickets - Paris

I'm planning a trip to Paris the 2nd week of May and want to purchase tickets for the tower as everyone recommends doing so three months in advance. When I look on the official ticket page they only list March and April tickets, which are all sold out. When will May tickets become available?

Posted by
2657 posts

The dates are no longer issued in a way that release can be accurately determined. Just keep checking.

Posted by
14560 posts

If you do Facebook, "like" the Tour Eiffel page. They are having updates on there about tickets.

A post from 2 hours ago from the ET states: "Good morning, we invite you to consult again our website at the end of March to be able to buy your tickets for the month of may :) very good day!"

Posted by
8442 posts

they used to be available 90 days out like clockwork. Now they are issued about 60 days out more or less when they get around to it and it is unpredictable. You just have to check in every day at 8 Paris time from 60 days on until they hit. Annoying. They consider this an improved service.

Posted by
15 posts

Thank you for that important info! I will keep checking back - I don't have Facebook so I missed this info, seems like they would add this info the their website.

Posted by
62 posts

Just a tip: plan a little extra time just to get 'in' to the Eiffel Tower, as the base is surrounded by a security perimeter. Was just there a few weeks ago and that was new to me.