Please sign in to post.

Eiffel Tower

Back in 2010 RS book on Paris had a website that you could make a reservation for the lift to the top or second level. This was done to avoid the long line-ups. We did this but I must have ripped my page out of the book . Can anyone help me on this. Also what is the website for the Paris Museum Pass.

Posted by
1377 posts

Its easy to purchase the Museum Pass at the airport when you arrive, if flying in. You will see the information/tourist booths after you have past the baggage carousel area. You can also purchase them at a smaller site, not the Louvre, the Cluny or Musee des Arts Decoratifs (right off of Jardin de Tuileries & Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel across the street from the Louvre Pyramid). Its cheaper to purchase in Paris then from the online site.
Enjoy your trip.

Posted by
2141 posts

Hi Shelley, the Museum Pass is a great time-saver. Suggest you purchase it at one of the smaller museums like the Rodin or Cluny, depending on your plans. Tickets for the Eiffel Tower go on sale at the official website 90 days in advance at 9:30 a.m. (Paris Time). Have a great trip!

Posted by
650 posts

Thank you all for your input. One more question. We have been to Versailles back in 2010 and cannot remember if it is included in the Museum Pass. Any input would be appreciated.