Please sign in to post.

Eiffel Tower

Waited one week too long to book tickets in advance. Any suggestions to visit without advance reservation?

Posted by
5237 posts

lllwark,

When is your trip?

You can still book your Eiffel Tower tickets for May, and up to June 12th.

If your trip is after June 12th, it looks like tickets are getting released 60 days in advance, however the website has been erratic in the past few months.

Enjoy your trip!

Posted by
8100 posts

If you don't get tickets consider walking up. The line for walk up ticket to the second floor with the option of also buying tickets to the top from the second floor (you buy these at the bottom only when you buy your walk up ticket) is usually short -- 15 or 20 minutes. If you aren't up to walking them arrive very early to buy elevator tickets.

Posted by
5 posts

Thank you for pointing out the dates!!! We are looking to go June 30th. When I looked at the website I assumed(poor choice)that as they were only showing the first two weeks of June were the only options. As you pointed out, the later part of June hasn't been opened up as of yet. Thank you again. I'll check back in a week or so!

Posted by
739 posts

A private tour guide. The one that shows you the mechanical room is nice and you go right up. But you may have issues if you want to go to the top level.

Posted by
3877 posts

I agree with douglas. It's pretty cool to see the mechanical room. There are small group tours that will take you there, too. Mine took me and a friend to the second floor, then we had to stand in line to buy tickets to the Summit.