Please sign in to post.

Disneyland Paris tickets

The e-confirmation on our Disney Paris tickets suggests a printed copy of the tickets is perhaps needed (or maybe not.) Has anyone here successfully entered the park using their downloaded tickets scanned from a phone screen rather than scanned from a physical printout? I can't imagine they would require only paper copies when they can clearly see and scan the tickets on a download.

Posted by
80 posts

Yes, you can use the digital tickets for entry. It's what we do. They suggest you print off tickets in case you can't access your email, have a screen protector that makes it difficult to scan the screen, etc, to avoid disappointment.

Although it's not what you're asking about, Disneyland Paris does require printed confirmations for annual passes. We had an issue with this and the (German) Disney employee was downright nasty about it. We still received our passes, but it did leave a negative impression.

Posted by
347 posts

We just went on Dec 27 and scanned the code from my phone. It was super easy with no issues.

The WiFi was great at Disney, too. But I did make sure to have the tickets downloaded just in case.