Please sign in to post.

Disneyland Paris

Hi everyone! Anyone been to Disneyland Paris this week? We are supposed to be there on the 21st.... still not sure if its going to happen but curious how the conditions currently are.

Posted by
71 posts

I guess I should have been more specific. I know it is open. Is it crowded? is there fear mongering happening there?

Posted by
333 posts

I believe the Disneyland Paris app will show real time wait times which should give you a feel for how crowded it will be

Posted by
9566 posts

The first known infection of a worker at Disney was reported today.

Posted by
9566 posts

Disneyland Paris closing at COB Sunday, March 15 through the end of March (at least).

They have included at the top of their home page a pleading NOT to call now as calls are overwhelming emergency calls in their area.

https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-us/

Temporary Closure of Disneyland ParisWe are experiencing an extraordinary high volume of calls. The call volume is interfering with critical emergency calls in our region. We are therefore asking you to delay calls to next week, even if your stay was planned to start in the next few days. Please be assured that we will address each and every one of your bookings/requests. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

--

Disneyland Paris will temporarily close at the end of business on Sunday, March 15, 2020.

In an abundance of caution and in the best interest of our Guests and Cast Members, we are proceeding with the closure of Disneyland Paris, beginning at the end of business on Sunday, March 15, through the end of the month.

The Disney Hotels will remain open until further notice to give Guests the ability to make necessary travel arrangements. The retail and dining complexes of Disney Village will remain open.

If you hold a reservation at a Disney Hotel for arrivals until June 1, 2020, we have waived all modification and cancellation fees until April 15th and we are offering you the same price if you wish to postpone your stay through Oct 15th 2020 (excluding transportation).

We anticipate heavy call volume over the next several days and appreciate your patience as we work hard to respond to all inquiries.

Please check back here at disneylandparis.com for regular updates.

Last updated (13/03/2020; 12:45 AM)

Posted by
9566 posts

In fact today press is reporting that in the end Disney never even opened today.

Posted by
6889 posts

I am assuming that by now, your trip to Europe, or within Europe, is cancelled. Just double checking :)