Please sign in to post.

Disneyland Paris

Hi,
My wife and I are bringing our 5 year old son to DLP for the day. We are leaning towards just seeing Disneyland and skipping the Disney Studios. Our son loves Star Wars and some research shows both parks offering Star Wars related attractions. I see that the First Order March takes place in Disney Studios but I know that Stormtroopers also patrol the streets. We are wondering if the Stormtrooper Patrol takes place in both parks.

Thanks for your feedback.

Ryan

Posted by
1634 posts

The main park is more of the equivalent of the Magic Kingdom, and I think a five your old will prefer the rides and ambience there.

As per the Star Wars, I cannot confirm about the patrol, but although it is height restricted, the Star Tours is one of my favourite rides at Disneyland Paris.

Posted by
9099 posts

The Studios park geared more to teenagers and adults. DL is a better fit for a five year old. Was at Studios in Orlando last summer and the roaming Storm Troopers are a lot fun with the cat calls they get from visitors:) The First order Parade is cool as well. Perhaps you could do DL in the day, and switch over to Studios in the evening?

Posted by
1634 posts

Michael, I am an adult and prefer the main park ;-)

If you are willing to take a 5 y/o there, Phantom Manor at Disneyland Paris is deemed one of the best of the oevre, and the back story fits into Thunder Mountain.