Please sign in to post.

Directions

What is easiest way to get from CDG to Hotel Lordes Eiffel at 16 Place DeLagare
Is there a bus available for that

Posted by
14482 posts

Tony, are you sure you are not staying at Hotel Londres Eiffel on Rue Augereau?

IF it is Londres Eiffel (I have stayed there) then to me the easiest way to get from CDG is to go to the official taxi rank at the airport by following the signage and getting a cab there. It will be 65E. Ask before you get in if they take a CC.

https://www.parisaeroport.fr/en/passengers/access/paris-charles-de-gaulle/taxi

AND if it is Londres Eiffel there is not a bus that goes from the airport to this neighborhood. Metro is sort of doable but has steps and a couple of changes to get to the nearest Metro stop which is Ecole Militaire.

Posted by
3856 posts

What Pam said. Can check the spelling and address of your hotel? Generally, taxi is the easiest. The cheapest would be via mass transit and you can get routing information at www.ratp.fr. Good luck!

Posted by
12313 posts

I typically catch an RER into town. The station is in the airport. Choose A or B depending on which gets you to the closest metro station. Then transfer to a metro to take you within walking distance.

I travel very light (light enough to fly Ryanair without a fee), so public transportation and a reasonable walk are no problem.

If you are carrying large bags, you're better off getting a taxi - especially if you didn't sleep on the flight over.

Brad

Posted by
12313 posts

I should emphasize, if your choice is taxi, go to the official taxi stand outside the terminal. You may be approached while picking up your bags. Refuse these, they are borderline scam and you'll end up taking longer and paying more. Probably the worst case is they hold your bags hostage, while you get cash, because they don't take credit cards