Please sign in to post.

Dinan Hotel

I'd love to hear about your favorite hotel in Dinan. I've seen a few that sound good, but always love personal recommendations. Thanks sue

Posted by
383 posts

I stayed at Hotel Le Challonge last fall. A decent hotel and the couple that own the hotel work the front desk and they were nice people and helpful with suggestions.

One thing especially convenient is the town parking lot is right across the street as you can see if you look at the satellite view in Google maps. There are actually 2 lots and I preferred the one right across from the hotel because it gave a ticket and you paid for time actually used at a pay station before leaving. The other lot is prepay which is less convenient since you have to predict when you will drive out.

Posted by
151 posts

In the historical town you can also consider the Arvor hotel. Or if you prefer to stay along the Rance river, you can have a look at the Mercure (along the Port, on Lanvallay side). Depending on the time you are coming, and if you are with a car, you may also find a free parking area.

Posted by
158 posts

Thanks for the suggestions. Can't wait to visit Brittany. sue

Posted by
100 posts

We LOVED the Hotel Arvor. Yes, it's a bit pricey but you just can't beat the location. We would definitely stay there again. If you're going to have a car, pre-book their parking. They only have about 6 spots.