Please sign in to post.

Cooking classes in Paris?

Hello again -
Have any of you taken a one time cooking class in Paris? We are looking for one that could do a whole family (9 people - kids ages 15 down to 2). We did one in Italy last year and LOVED it! We would love to find something similar in Paris. So far my searches have come up either with classes only in French, or only adults/children separate - not one combined. Thank you for any advice you have on this. Have a great day!
Jen

Posted by
784 posts

Check Cookin' with Class and La Cuisine Paris. Both offer classes in English, but your group would pretty much fill a class, so you would need to make special arrangements. I'm not sure the could accommodate a 2 year old.

Posted by
18 posts

My daughter (adult) and I did a Cook'n with Class session in 2013 and loved it! There were two boys in the class, but they were used to being useful in kitchens. I'm not sure there's much you could do with a 2 year old that wouldn't hold up the rest of the group (JMHO). There was a family group meeting at the same time as our class which appeared to be very kid-friendly and all having a great time.

Posted by
2349 posts

It's not a class, but it may work for you. We did a private chocolate walk with Paris Walks. They are very nice to work with, and can work with different ages and requirements. They also do some other food tours. You can email them in English.

Posted by
70 posts

I can recommend La Cuisine. As a previous poster suggested your group may fill a class, so they may be able to help organize a family activity, a market class or cheese tasting to include the youngest members. I found them to be open to ideas, so I would write them and see what they can suggest. In the writing, I would tell La Cuisine about the group, what you did in Italy, and see if they can be creative. Have fun