Please sign in to post.

Cooking Class in Paris

My husband and I are going to Paris for our second time, and I’m hoping to spend part of a day taking a cooking class. Any suggestions from those who have taken a class in Paris?

Posted by
2299 posts

hey gigiandpops
look at getyourguide.com - culinary&nightline, scroll down and a few different classes, withlocals.com - click home dinners & cooking classes, cookwithclass.com, lacuisineparis.com
we've taken a class in florence, really fun and meeting people. i've seen enough museums, arts, churches that i'm wanting to do something different and this is one of the things we plan while on vacation. good luck let us know if you chose one.
aloha

Posted by
12 posts

Hi! I took a class with Cook’n with Class in Paris a few years ago and it was great! Fun & delicious! The one I took was the French Desserts class. My husband & I took a Wine & Cheese class thru them as well and that was also a great evening. My sister took the French Market class two years ago and really enjoyed it. The classes are a lot of fun, I would definitely do one again!

Posted by
13 posts

Hello,
Hope I’m not too late with my reply.
A friend who travels extensively recently pointed me to the cooking class offerings on VIATOUR Paris and told me I couldn’t go wrong with their Baggette and Croissant making class.
I wanted a bit more of an “experience “.
I did more research and found: https://www.lefoodist.com/about-le-foodist-gb/who-we-are
All of their tours are listed on their website. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact them directly by email.
Fred the owner answered any questions I had quickly by email and offered lots of insight based on my interests/ requests to help me find the right tour.
I have narrowed it down to the Thursday evening market tour and dinner. Although I have a few weeks to go before actually doing the tour the responsiveness and positive Tripadvisor reviews of Fred and his team have me completely confident in sharing my find.
Cheers!

Posted by
784 posts

I have done a dinner class with Cookin' with Class as well as a morning market class with La Cuisine Paris. Both were excellent and I can recommend both of these providers. The former is located in Montmartre and the latter is located more centrally on the Right Bank across from Notre Dame, so might be more easily accessible, depending on where you are staying. Both offer bread and pastry classes, and both provide wine and a cheese course in the cost of their menu courses.