Please sign in to post.

Cooking class in Paris

Any recommendations for a cooking class in Paris?

Posted by
784 posts

Try La Cuisine Paris and Cook'n with Class. I did the dinner class with the former and morning market class with the latter. They are similar and cater to English speaking tourists. La Cuisine is more centrally located near Notre Dame while Cook'n With Class is in Montmartre. I can recommend them both. Their websites provide a complete description of their offerings.

Posted by
16 posts

We did the croissant class at La Cuisine. 3 hours on a Saturday morning and gotta say our croissants came out great and we learned a lot about different doughs and butters.

Posted by
681 posts

I've taken several classes at La Cuisine Paris and I highly recommend them. They run small classes that are very hands-on and they're geared toward teaching you how to do the same baking/cooking in your home kitchen. I've enjoyed every class, plus we each always had a box of our creations to take away with us to enjoy later. The people at La Cuisine Paris are also very good about responding to questions once you're back home and working on the recipes you brought home. Right now, I have a freezer full of macarons serving as a tasty reminder of our last trip to Paris.

Posted by
7253 posts

I researched several sites and reviews on line and am signed up for the La Cuisine croissant class. They offer a nice variety of choices.

Posted by
20 posts

Thank you for these suggestions! I keep promising myself I'm going to get some proper cooking lessons, so maybe I will treat myself to one or 2 of these suggestions on my upcoming visit. It's good to hear your experiences.