Please sign in to post.

Charles de Gaulle Airport

Arriving CDG on American Airlines from Dallas - any nearby cash machine to get Euros ( my stash has dwindled)? Also, I wish to purchase 2 metro carnets there if possible......I have had problems with the machines at the metro stops. (We will be using Line 1 and it’s not affected by the strike) We are taking taxi from airport to hotel as I hate dealing with the RER to Gare du Nord.

Posted by
138 posts

This is HSBC....

Paris-Charles de Gaulle

Terminal 2D-2F

Public area - TGV Station
Branch located in the shopping area of the exchange module of the TGV/RER, between terminals D and F.
Open Monday to Friday,
From 08:45 to 17:00
Tel : +33 (0) 1 48 62 33 99
Fax : +33 (0) 1 48 16 53 83

Posted by
138 posts

Also...

ATMs / Cash Machines
HSBC ATM

Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
Terminal 1
– Arrivals lvl, between Exits 2 and 36 and next to baggage claim
– Arrivals lvl, escalator near Travelex booth
– CDGVAL lvl, near Ground Transportation Exit
– Departures lvl, Check-in area, near Travelex booth
– Boarding lvl, Public area, between “Paris Duty-Free” and “Air de Paris” Shops
– Boarding lvl, Public area, between “Bvlgari-Montblanc” and “Royal Quartz” Shops
Terminal 2
– 2A, 8 Internet Point, near “Paris Duty-Free” 9 Opposite Baggage claim near Exit 5 10 Public area, Next to “Montblanc”
– 2C, 11 Baggage claim, next to Exit 14
– 2D, 12 Services area, next to Post branch 13 near Exit 6
– 2E, 14 Next to gate K41 15 Next to Travelex Currency Exchange near Exit 11
– 2F, 16 Near “Brasserie Flo” Near Exit 1 17, Besides the Luggage scale near Exit 13 18 Opposite the Toilet near Ground Transportation Exit
Terminal 3 19 Next to the Entrance/Exit, Beside the phone booth
Services: cash withdrawals / deposits, view balance

Posted by
9580 posts

For American Airlines, this is the relevant location from the list above (AA flights are into/out of Terminal 2A).

2A, 8 Internet Point, near “Paris Duty-Free” 9 Opposite Baggage claim near Exit 5 10 Public area, Next to “Montblanc”