For those that have filled this form out. How are you filling it out if you are a US Citizen but traveling to France from a Green Country. We are flying from Naples Italy to Paris. And a little confused on how to fill out. Here is what it looks like and not sure what to put for residing at. Should I put our last stop in Italy which is Positano and the address or my home address and put the Positano address in the Initial place of origin and Paris as my final desitnation? Thanks
SWORN UNDERTAKING TO COMPLY WITH RULES FOR ENTRY
INTO METROPOLITAN FRENCH TERRITORY
(FROM GREEN LIST COUNTRIES)
This statement shall be presented to the transport companies before boarding and to the border control authorities.
The measures applied to vaccinated adults are extended under the same conditions to their accompanying minors, whether vaccinated or not.
To be completed by the traveller:
I, the undersigned,
Residing at: ?????????
Initial place of origin (city/country):
Final destination (city/country):
• I hereby declare on my honour that I have not had any of the following symptoms during the last 48 hours:
- Fever or chills;
- Cough or aggravation of my usual cough;
- Unusual fatigue;
- Unusual shortness of breath when I speak or make the slightest effort;
- Unusual muscle aches and/or pains;
- Unusual headaches;
- Loss of taste or smell;
- Unusual diarrhoea.
• I hereby declare on my honour that I have no knowledge of having been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 during the last fourteen days prior to departure.
Done in _________________, on _ / ____ / 2021