Please sign in to post.

Car service

Does anyone know of a car service from CDG to the Loire? We are bring our dog and our stuff for a long stay and don’t want to drive out of Paris or hassle with the train.

Posted by
23238 posts

Are you asking specifically for a driver and car to meet you and take you? Taxis is Paris are good, well regulated, and the price from the airport is fixed. I would not hesitate to take a taxi unless you have special needs.

Posted by
265 posts

If you must have a private car, your hotel can likely arrange in advance. Depending upon where in Loire, this is not a short trip, taxi could be quite expensive I should think.

Posted by
3685 posts

Given that you are going to the Loire Valley, you may want to get a company based in the town that is your destination. You will probably be charged the roundtrip no matter where the car service is based but if you use one based in the Loire Valley, it might be cheaper and they will know exactly how to get you to your destination. In the meantime, if you want to try a Paris-based company, check Shuttle Inter to see if they will do a custom trip for you. Also, maybe contact Ivan at Carylis Paris Car Services, the service used by the high-end rental agency that a friend of mine uses and swears by.

I would try findtransfers.com. Not sure about the dog but I booked our transfer through them. They have been vetted by trustpilot as well. Had to cancel our trip because COVID alert levels to France are at a level 4 but I would have used them had we not canceled.