Please sign in to post.

buying Eiffel Tower tickets online

We will be in Paris July 5th - 9th, and wanted to buy our tickets to the Eiffel Tower summit in advance. We've been checking the Eiffel Tower site (https://www.toureiffel.paris/fr) for the past month. It says tickets go on sale 90 days in advance, but it seems that they still haven't released any tickets past June 30th. Have I missed something? Does anyone know why they are not selling July tickets yet?

Posted by
305 posts

When I got my tickets for May a couple of months ago same thing happened. They weren't there 90 days out so I had to keep checking back. On night slowly they kept dropping day by day. Finally at 4:30 in the morning my day opened up. I would just check back every morning and night until they drop.

Good luck.

Posted by
8035 posts

There system is now unreliable and no one knows when batches of tickets will be released; I cynically believe this is part of a deal with scalpers who grab most of the tickets anyway. You just have to keep checking at 8:30 Paris time until tickets fall as they get snapped up very quickly for high season when they become available.

Posted by
25 posts

It's 0800 hrs in California and I just printed off my Eiffel Tower tour tickets for July 4, 2018 at 1300 hrs!! Yay, July is now available.