Please sign in to post.

Best Marriott property in Paris

Looking for somewhere to stay with points in Paris. We would prefer something within easy walking distance of sights but also quiet. Would love to have something with a nice outdoor garden area for a drink or something to eat. We will be in Paris in September.

Posted by
365 posts

I assume you have the Bonvoy app? There are a number of choices widely varying in cost and location I’d start there, dig into which ones you like most.

Posted by
2748 posts

Not sure any of them meet your garden requirement

So here are some thoughts
Marriott Champs Elysées. Avoid. Unless you are a multi millionaire the staff thinks you are not worthy of staying there

Renaissance Vendome. Nice. Decent service not my favorite location in Paris

Renaissance Noble. Over on the 16th but a nice hotel

Meredian. Ok. Not good with upgrades which is important since the basic rooms are small and dark

Courtyard Gare Lyon. Haven’t stayed here but it looks good

Unfortunately my fav is closed until 2024

Posted by
48 posts

You might want to search the Marriott Insider group on Facebook. You can find reports from Bonvoy members and their experiences in Paris. After searching through there, I decided to stay at the Paris Opera. I am also going in September prior to
the Loire and the South of France trip. I booked in October and still couldn't get exact the dates I wanted.

Posted by
6 posts

We're Marriott Lifetime Titanium members, and would say unless you've got points to burn you can do so much better off staying elsewhere. The Marriott rates in Paris are just crazy compared to other options every time I've checked.

Posted by
2748 posts

I personally really liked the Rive Guache location. It had great point redemption rates and I enjoyed the location but it's closed until 2024 so I am using my Marriott points for the London part of my stay (they have some very good options there)

Posted by
1337 posts

Rive Gauche was great---but currently not an option. The new Courtyard looks lovely but I've not stayed there. The Ambassador is probably the best bang for your buck because I really find most of the hotels to be overpriced for what you get. Sometimes the Design Hotel on the list can have a decent rate.