Please sign in to post.

Bed and Breakfast in St. Remy in the early part of November 2015

We will be visiting Provence for the first time in early November 2015. We are looking for a bed and breakfast in St. Remy as a base for 5 days. I would appreciate thoughts and recommendations.
Thank you

Posted by
795 posts

I know just the perfect place for you. It is called Residence Les Sources Saint Remy and it is run by a sweet couple. It consists of villas/apartments on a lovely courtyard with olive trees and they have a heated pool and a garden. It is a 5 minute walk to the Intermarche supermarket and a 10 minute walk to town. If you have a car, you'll be glad of the free parking (they lock their private lot at night to keep your car safe) and the fact that a gas station is 5 minutes away. The time you plan to visit is in their low season so you can get in for $70 if you book with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere.com, Priceline.com, Booking.com, and likely if you book direct. This includes a living room, dining room, kitchen, 1 or 2 bedrooms, and bathroom in your villa/apartment. Units have individual heating and air conditioning. This area is perfect for exploring towns in Provence and the host and hostess stand ready to help you in any way they can.
To check for availability, make reservations, or get general info, visit www.les-sources-saint-remy.com/#!ukresidencr/c14m5
To see the apartment/villas and their details, visit www.les-sources-saint-remy.com/#!uklogements/c175i

Posted by
383 posts

Although not a B&B, it is a small hotel that FEELS like a B&B. It is called Sous les Figuiers which means "Under the Fig Trees". There are lots of them as well as many other trees on the property. Very shady. Nice people run it and the breakfast is great. Secure parking. Swimming pool. Just a few blocks to the town center. They even teach art classes if that interests you. Check out the web site.

Posted by
231 posts

We are staying at Mas Bellevue in May, just outside St Remy. It looks lovely, there is a pool, and the owners have been very responsive. It appears well located to visit many of the sights in the area.