Please sign in to post.

Arc de Triomphe - Problem buying Online Tickets for May 5, 2022

Trying to buy 3 Adult tickets for May 5, 2022 on the Official Website for the Arc de Triomphe.
https://tickets.monuments-nationaux.fr/en-GB/families?site=2032863779450400197
The site allows me to select the venue and # of tickets.
The month of April is available for selection (April 13-April 30, 2022).
But future months are GRAYED out, ie May, June, July, etc.
Cannot find any information on why this is happening. Have been trying for several weeks. Thought, perhaps, the site was not opening tickets sales until 1 month before. But it's now just a little over 3 weeks away and I am having the same problem.
Thank you for any information or help!
Mary

Posted by
3167 posts

I don’t know if you are aware or if this affects you, but the Paris Museum Pass includes entry to the Arc de Triomphe.

Posted by
6916 posts

Don't worry about it, sales will open at some point this month. Advance booking is not really critical for arc de triomphe anyway.

Posted by
5 posts

Thank you, both, for your responses. While the Museum Pass doesn't work for us, it's good to be able to let go of the "panic" of being unable to book the Arc de Triompe and the Pantheon. In prior visits to Paris (last in 2019), we've always just bought tickets on site at the time/date of our choice. Merci beaucoup!
Mary

Posted by
12 posts

We had a similar problem (future dates grayed out) on the monuments website for a different site, Font de Gaume Cave in the southwest part of France. When we selected French language instead of English, dates were available for booking all the way through August. You might try that.

Posted by
5 posts

Still unable to book Arc de Triomphe. Have tried the "French Language" click. We are trying to visit Thursday, May 5, 2022. I am still unable to getting any option for Tickets after April 30th. Having a similar problem trying to book the Pantheon for Monday, May 9, 2022 (It uses the same booking website Centre Monuments Nationaux). Really appreciate all your input. We leave for Paris in 16 days, so getting a little panicky.

Posted by
13978 posts

I wouldn’t worry about booking the Pantheon. I can’t imagine it would sell out.

I’m looking at the AdT ticketing website. It’s Easter today. It’s 630 local time. The city is very crowded with tourists and I see available times for All Day Today.

I would keep looking but really I don’t think you are going to need to book either very far out. The Pantheon I would not book, I’d just drop in. I see it also has times available all day today. Let go of your panic!

I absolutely would jump on tickets to the Louvre if that is one of your goals as they ARE selling out. Looking at today Apr 17 the soonest I see tickets available is Thursday 21 April. So see? Even with the Louvre you could book within the week.

Posted by
5 posts

re Arc de Triomphe and Pantheon tickets. Fortunately, we have all the other tickets. Have been trying to book these 2 venues for 3+ weeks, getting same "error" messages. By selecting French as the language, I can get options for the month of April. But May, Jun, July, and Aug are TOTALLY blank of any options to Select a Date. Again, I so appreciate everyone's offers of help!

Posted by
6916 posts

As Pam and I have said, there is really no need to stress about Panthéon and Arc de Triomphe tickets. Don't bother buying Arc de Triomphe tickets until you have some visibility on the weather, and unless COVID protocols mandate it, I would not bother with a timed advance ticket for Panthéon. It's never crowded.