Please sign in to post.

Anyone interested to join me for paris & london trip on 17th july 2015

Hi everyone

I am Faisal,27 yr old guy. an Indian National, currently working in Qatar.
I am planning for a trip starting from 17th July 2015 in paris, i would be landing in Paris on 16th night.
May be will stay there for 4 days before leaving for london and 4 days there.

If anyone is travelling solo like me, then you are heartily welcome to join in....Since i have not booked the tickets yet, still this plan is flexible.

If anyone who is joining for the trip has better suggestions, it would be respected and hopefully we will have a good time.

Posted by
795 posts

I am glad to see this. While I travel with my family, it is nice to see people on the forum who would otherwise travel alone finding travel companions here. Best of luck and I hope you find some nice travel companions!

Posted by
20 posts

Thanks Terri , for your good words.

Travelling Alone is bit challenging, but it also give opportunity to know people whom we would have never interacted when we are with family or friends.

I am taking this opportunity to understand different culture and share some of mine.
It would be great if we get to meet different people and form a bond and friendship which is going to last long.

Having said that, while travelling solo, i hve option of choosing hostels and spend on different places i vist rather than accomodation.

Posted by
1976 posts

Try posting your request in the Travel Partners forum under Tips & Trip Reports.