Please sign in to post.

Antibes

I am doing a WWOOF stay outside of Nice and have a very short-notice opportunity to go to Antibes tomorrow (Thursday). I had planned on going there but also had planned on having some time to do some research first. I think I’ll hit up the Picasso museum and I think it may be market day tomorrow, but if anyone has hints about what to look for as I’m walking around the town or where it may be nice to just go and hang out for a bit, I’d love to hear. It’s been very dry here but there “may” be some scattered showers tomorrow - other than that the weather has been perfect. Boulangerie recommendations? Beach ideas? (I’m solo, so not swimming) I regret not having a chance to learn some of the history and culture of Antibes.
Thanks for any tips! I’m a very seasoned traveler but this trip is a very unusual adventure.

Posted by
1970 posts

I really enjoyed the outdoor markets the day I went. I took the train over from Nice for a day and just wandered. There were two markets that I went to, but don't have the names in front of me right now, but I am sure a google search would work. One was more clothing and hand crafted items and the other was more food. Both were really enjoyable. Other than that I just wandered, so can't help with specifics.