Please sign in to post.

Annecy

We are contemplating a trip from St. Remy to Annecy in mid October. Any Annecy hotel recommendations? Weather considerations?

Posted by
2299 posts

hey steve
thanks i will be following this post.
we are staying 5 nights middle of september, coming from 2 nights in geneva. can't help you with the hotel, we rented an apartment with a balcony towards the lake.
a fellow poster here, (Robert from Portland, Maine) has a blog he wrote about his stay in annecy.
i would look at booking.com, trip advisor.com or someone here can tell you. how long will you be staying, will you have a car, make sure parking available and how much.
i've looked at taxiannecygeneva.net and her blog. cyclomundo.com (under travel tips, scroll down) things to do. if you're there 2nd saturday of october, a fun looking festival "descente des aplages", wish we were there for it.
also going to look for a boat ride on the lake. heard a bus that goes to different villages on the lake. we will look for others things since we are spending days there, then off to paris for 8 days. it will be a fun, relaxing and seeing places we've never been to. enjoy
aloha