Please sign in to post.

airport to hotel

My granddaughter has question - Arriving Monday Feb 27 @7:25 am to Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) Terminal C; please give best option ( or two in case of strike) to get to hotel Princesse Caroline, 1 Bis Rue Troyon, Paris. Honeymoon!!

Posted by
3702 posts

There is no Terminal C at CDG so that is issue number one. There . are Terminals 1 to 3 with 2 having 2A to 2G. Anyway, assuming she is landing at CDG and not some other airport with a Terminal C, I suggest for a honeymoon trip that she and her spouse follow the signs and ignore anyone who approaches them offering or suggesting a ride and make their way to the taxi stand. There they can get a taxi and for a flat of 53€ be whisked directly to the door of the hotel. Unless they feel confident in their French, I suggest that they write the hotel name and address, including the postal code on a card along with 53€ and hand it to the driver after saying bonjour.

Mass transit is easy enough for this trip. You can find that here. Be sure to change the time when the app opens to the time of day that they will be traveling. It's basically RER B from CDG to Chatelet-les-Halles where they change to RER A which they would take to Charles de Gaulle Etoile stop and exit to Avenue Friedland and walk a few minutes or RER B to Gare du Nord where they chaneg for Line and take that to the Charles de Gaulle Etoile stop.