Please sign in to post.

Air Tahiti Nui (Airline)

Has anyone flown on Air Tahiti Nui Airline?

I'm trying to book a return flight from CDG to LAX using my AAdvantage miles for June 2016.
American Airlines partners with Air Tahiti Nui Airlines, but I've never heard of them.

I have the option of choosing business class seats & the flight would be non-stop (travel time 11 hrs, 50 minutes)

Thanks!

Priscilla

Posted by
15582 posts

I had lunch this week with a couple visiting from LA who happened to mention that one of the best flights they ever had was Air Tahiti Nui to CDG. They were considering Hawaii and somehow found it cost the same to fly to Paris - guess how long it took them to make that choice!

Posted by
7297 posts

Flew economy LAX to Tahiti ten years ago with punishingly microscopic seat pitch.

Posted by
3951 posts

We've flown that route and would do it again. It was a good nonstop option for us LAX- CDG.

Posted by
361 posts

We flew Air Tahiti Nui LAX to Tahiti. It is the legacy airline of Tahiti. I believe the aircraft were A340s. All but one of their aircraft cabins have been remodeled. The seats were fine in economy and the crew was amazing. I think that business class would be great. Also enjoyed the food and wine included (for airline food) on the flight. I would fly them again if the routes worked out. For more reviews go to Trip Advisor French Polynesia forum. Hope that this helps.