Please sign in to post.

Accomodations Paris- May 2025

Hell all.
I'm planning a trip to Paris in May 2025.
I have travelled solo in 2018 and stayed in an airbnb in the 5th Arrondissement- loved that area.
I'd loved to get some advice on hotels or even at a reasonable price and a neighborhood as well.
"Reasonable" as in not more than $250 per night- if possible. Oh, hopefully for 4-5 nights. Thanks so much!

Posted by
1585 posts

CTB,
If you use the search function at the top of the page, you can find dozens of threads regarding hotels in Paris. I am going solo to Paris in September. I will be staying at French Theory. If you PM me mid-September I can let you know how it is.

I have also had successful stays at the following hotels:

1. Hotel de Londres Eiffel: This is a 4 star hotel in the 7th. I stayed here as part of a RS city tour and added 2 days. I loved the neighborhood, even though it isn't in Central Paris. The hotel is beautiful and the staff is excellent. It is too expensive and more than I need in a hotel, so I won't be going back. If it is in your budget and you want to stay in the 7th, I highly recommend it.

2. Lion D'Or Louvre Hotel: This is a 3 star hotel in the 1st arr. Many folks would not suggest staying in the 1st, but I was very comfortable here. It is close to the Tuileries metro stop on Line 1 (watch for pickpockets) so easy to get everywhere. They have an adorable single room with plenty of space. (The shower is in the bedroom). Free breakfast if you book online. International staff, some less friendly than others. I booked this hotel for about Euro 110 prepaid for 2020. With a lot of persistence they applied that to a stay in 2022.

3. Hotel WYLD Saint Germain (was Moderne when I stayed, so might be different management): This is a 3 star hotel and I shared a room with my son. It was a big room for Paris and the bathroom was very big. This is a good location for getting around, but it wasn't my favorite street, I preferred the above locations better.

Have a great trip!

Posted by
121 posts

We have stayed at Hotel Le Clement in the 6th and loved it. Fantastic quiet street, and clean comfortable rooms. It is basic, no coffee pot and a small room and bathroom. It has a nice size grocery store around the corner for snacks, breakfast and coffee. It is close to many restaurants and walkable to many attractions.

The rooms are around $200 a night. It also has a lovely extensive continental breakfast, that includes meat and cheese for $12. It fills up quickly and if the website shows that it is full, email them. Enjoy!