Please sign in to post.

2024 RS tour - Paris & the Heart of France, departing June 4,

Bonjour!
We are very excited to have signed up for Rick's Paris and the Heart of France tour. Reaching out to see if anyone else has signed up yet.
This will be our sixth RS tour - can't wait! They've all been outstanding.
Michele and Joe

Posted by
12 posts

Bonjour Michèle and Joe,
We are going on this tour. It will be our 4 th RS tour. We’ve done the London in 7 days, Alps Your Way, and Paris in 7 days just last May. Loved them all! So excited for this one! We arrive on the 3rd. We are departing from Boise, Idaho to Seattle, Keflavik to Paris. Looking forward to meeting you!
Barbara and Brent

Posted by
118 posts

Bonjour!

Husband and I are going on RS Paris and the heart of France in April 2024 – got our covid vaccines March 1st.

This will be our 4th RS tour

We were unable to get our covid vaccine before leaving late Sept. 2023 for our RS tour & came down with Covid 2nd day of 2-week trip – we got very sick and we sad as well (so of course not counting that RS tour)

This is our first time to Europe since we caught covid and though we have been able to get the vaccine this time, we are still feeling rather unsettled – though when we got the vaccine in 2022 and went to Europe (RS trip) we were fine

We are looking forwrad to a fun, safe adventure
Julie & Bruce

Posted by
12 posts

Hello, Barbara and Brent! Looking forward to meeting you in June. We're traveling with my sister-in-law for this tour, as it's her first RS experience. She's been to Europe before but never France. Needless to say, we're all very excited.

Posted by
12 posts

Hello, Julie and Bruce!
I'm so sorry to hear you came down with COVID before your trip last September. Last May when we did our RS Greece tour, a couple came down with COVID a few days into the trip. Fortunately no one else got sick. As a side note, back in 2022 we traveled to Hawaii for our anniversary and also came down with COVID. Not a great way to spend time in paradise. My recommendation is to be sure to wear a mask in the airport and on the plane. I know it's a pain, but when you spend so much money and time, it's worth it not to get sick.
Please write back after your tour next month and let us know how you liked it.
Thanks!