Please sign in to post.

2020 tours

When does Rick Steves post his tours for each year? I am looking for a tour in 2020.

Posted by
996 posts

I can't remember when new tours are posted, but I do know they weren't all posted at the same time. I think you'll have to wait until 2019 to actually start looking for 2020 prices, though...

And be sure to sign up for email alerts. We received a discount that way for our first RS tour, even though it was nearly a year in advance...

Posted by
1220 posts

Generally sometime in August of the previous year, but they do vary based on location and how much of the year the tours are held there. If a tour has early dates such as Feb./March/April those will appear before dates later in the year for the same tour.

Posted by
2469 posts

All tours for 2019 were announced by the end of July 2018. So I would hope the same will happen in 2019 for 2020 tours.

Is there any update for Southern Spain tours for 2020? Would like to plan a trip that may include the Barcelona / Madrid tour back to back

Posted by
1481 posts

They aren't posted yet. Since you are eager to book your trip, I suggest calling the tour office. They can book it for you if they can or perhaps give you an idea when the dates will be released.

Posted by
1103 posts

The announcement of the 2019 schedule was done on a rolling basis. The first ones to be announced were the so-called offseason tours scheduled for the early part of the year. Village Italy, for example, was announced in May, and we signed up in June because it was filling fast.