it is going to be my first trip to Paris this summer. I have planned rough itinerary as follows. Is it too ambitious? Any other input is very welcomed
Day 1 : Arrive at CDG Airport at 7am. I'll allow ample time until 1pm checking in the hotel and having lunch nearby.
1. Starts from the Louvre Museum, Royal Palais; part of the Tuileries Garden and Arc De Triomphe du Carrousel.
Since it is summer, does the Garden would be too much of a heat?
Could I finish Louvre in 2 hours?
2. Heading to Montmartre to catch sunset at Sacre Coeur. Could I manage to get there before sunset since I need to still get into the cable car? since it's summer, i think the sunset would be around 8pm? is it better to switch with the itinerary to ile de la cite and ile st louis as mentioned below?
Day 2 :
1. Eiffel Tower. I heard there's going to be long queue that's why I plan to do it first thing in the morning. How early would it be best? or I'd better book 'skip the line' tour? How long approximately could be spent to get to the top of the Tower if I come first thing in the morning?
2. strolling along Champ Elysees; Madeline; Rue St. Honore and Plaza de La Concorde. Might take the train to Arc de Triomphe du Etoile.
3. Ile de la cite's Sainte Chapelle and Notre Dame. Where is the best area to get the view of this ile?
4. dinner and ice cream at ile st louis
2. Jardin du Luxemborg. Is it going to be too much of a heat in the summer? is it similar to Jardin Tuileries? I see the pics and feel the landscape is similar but more flowers in Luxemborg but it's going to be summer when I visit not spring.
Musee de l'Orangerie.
I'm also thinking between Montparnasse or Le Marais as I am not a really shopping person and for this trip does not really have the budget for cafes. Which neighborhood depicts more of a Parisian?
Thank You in Advance for all input