Please sign in to post.

What to do in Paris ?

Will be there for 3 days so I'm short on things to see so i know i will miss some sites. Doing a 4 hour walking tour. I really want to go inside the eiffel tower, louvre and Notre Dame is there a way i can see all 3 in one tour ? I'm taking a wild guess but i probably have to do each separate ?

Posted by
5835 posts

If you plan your visit to be there on Wednesday and/or Friday, the Louvre Museum is open until 9;45 PM. Visiting the museum during the evening saves your daylight hours for outdoor stuff like seeing the view from the Eiffel Tower. A evening Seine boat ride is also a saver of daylight hours.

Notre Dame to/from Eiffel by bus or Metro is easy. Walking tour ending at the Museum for the evening hours would easily let you see all three in a day.

Note Effel Tower to the Arc de Triomphe is a half hour walk/3.5 km and then to the
Louvre is a hour walk/4 km. Of course why speed walk when you're in Paris. Stop and have a coffee and one of those butter croissants.

PS. Stay safe. http://www.louvre.fr/en/hours-admission/keep-safe#tabs

PPS. Stay flexible. Check near term weather forecast. Do their inside things on inclement weather days (or bring a good raincoat and waterproofed walking shoes.

Posted by
9420 posts

You can easily do all three in one day.

Posted by
183 posts

The hop-on hop-off bus tours make it easy to get these all in in just one day. Good tip on hitting a museum on a day when it has late hours. Note re. The Louvre - it can be done in two hours or in two days - just depends upon what your particular interests are. since there is soooo much to choose from.

Posted by
11507 posts

She wants to do all three sites on one tour. No such tour. You could drive by all three but not go inside each, on a tour. You could plan a day around all three sites however.