Please sign in to post.

Paris:Teen friendly chocolate tour or cooking lesson?

Taking my teens, ages 15 and 13, to Paris for the first time. Can anyone recommend a chocolate tour or French cooking lesson that would be appropriate for teens? I'm looking for a fun culinary experience. Thanks in advance!

Posted by
10123 posts

Paris Walks has a yummy chocolate tour.

Posted by
15560 posts

I also enjoyed the Chocolate Walking Tour very much. Iris, the guide, is very personable. Be aware, though, that it is mainly dark chocolate and you need to book it a few days in advance.

Posted by
2349 posts

And it's a third vote for Paris Walks. They only do a few tours a month, so you'll need to see if it's available.

The tour is very educational and entertaining, and you go to about 6 or 8 high end shops. It is mostly dark chocolate, but don't let that scare you away. Your kids may come away with a new appreciation for dark chocolate. (That may not be a good thing if they usually leave the dark for you!) They'll see wonderful shops and candy creations. You eat a lot of samples.

You may find other tours at Paris Walks that they'd like.

Posted by
711 posts

Cook'n with class in Paris has wonderful cooking classes for the whole family...but they have a wonderful dessert class for kids...adults can attend also. They have a wonderful class centered around going to the outdoor markets and then making a meal, too.In the dessert class kids make 3-4 French desserts...check out their website.