Please sign in to post.

Bailly-Romainvilliers (outside Paris) to Frankfurt

We have 5 days to get from Bailly-Romainvilliers (outside of Paris) to Frankfurt. Can someone suggest an itinerary? We have a rental car. Thank you.

Posted by
11507 posts

I suggest you post this on the transportation board as some of our posters who are real pros at this sort of think check that forum more often ..
There are app route planners etc they can suggest.. but at the risk of sounding obvious have you simply looked at a map and checked out a few towns on the way?

Posted by
3 posts

Yes, I did, but I was looking for some suggestions on what towns and what was worth stopping for, what town(s) to stay overnight, etc. Never having been to Germany and only having a few days, I was looking to maximize our time. After researching a little, I was thinking of Colmar, and I really wanted to see the castle at Neuschwenstein, maybe Baden Baden. I heard Reims was worthwhile, may take a day trip while we are in Bailly-Romainvilliers. The larger cities may be less convenient with a car and I don't want to deal with leaving it somewhere taking the train, etc... Also need suggestions on where to stay near Ramstein, as we will be flying into Frankfurt, driving to visit there, then heading to France.