Please sign in to post.

Paris Hotels Near CDG

Any recommendations for reasonably-priced hotels near CDG airport in Paris?

Posted by
2622 posts

Is it correct to assume this is for a super early departure out of CDG?

Posted by
8293 posts

If you want to stay right at the airport, the Ibis at Terminal 2 is reasonably priced.

Posted by
2622 posts

Ok, so I'm just curious...are you staying nights before that in Paris and you're going to change your lodging for one night to get to the airport? If so, I think I might stay put in Paris proper and grab a cab at 6:45 or 7:00am. If you're coming in from somewhere else and just need a one night stay in Paris, pre-flight, I'd stay at the airport.

Posted by
5 posts

We'll be arriving in Paris from Provence in the afternoon prior to our flight.

Posted by
11507 posts

All the more reason to have one evening in paris!

Posted by
13 posts

I, too would like recommendations for clean, reasonably-priced hotels near CDG. Going into for Paris for one night not feasible, much as responders may love Paris. Thanks.

Posted by
809 posts

I've stayed twice at the Ibis Budget Roissy CDG Paris Nord 2, which gets my vote for the longest hotel name ever... It worked well for us, with an easy shuttle to/from the airport [shuttle comes every 20 minutes and takes about 25 minutes depending on which terminal you are going to]. Rooms are small but adequate, with comfortable beds, and quite a good breakfast buffet. I wouldn't want to be there for several days, but it was fine for an overnight before a morning flight from CDG.

There is also an Ibis right at the airport, I believe, but it was a lot more expensive for the dates we needed.

Posted by
12 posts

The Ibis at CDG is very convenient with easy access to the airport shuttle and consequently everything
Well priced with an excellent in house restaurant the only downside is the small rooms but for a nights stay that wasn't a problem