Please sign in to post.

Paris 2019

We are looking at the Best of Paris 7 days tour July 2019. What recent hotels have been used for this trip?

Thanks, Joe

Posted by
3 posts

Joe, we just returned from that trip. We stayed at the [Hotel Duquesne][1], near the Eiffel Tower.

We enjoyed it thoroughly.

Hope this helps.

Robert

Posted by
13934 posts

I've stayed at the Hotel Londres Eiffel on my own and there have been Best of Paris tours staying there at the same time.

Have a wonderful time on this tour! I hope you will be able to arrive a day or 2 before the tour starts. It is an active tour and it's better if you've given yourself a chance to recover a bit from jet lag.

Posted by
13934 posts

I just saw your other post where you are thinking about doing this tour back to back with Belgium and Holland. That sounds like a wonderful plan! Getting to Paris from the Amsterdam or to Ghent for the other tour from Paris will be very easy.

Having done several back to backs I do advise trying to give yourself a day or 2 in between just to decompress a bit. Same advice for arriving at least a day early for the first tour AND the 2nd tour if the dates line up.

Do look at flying open jaw, altho it wouldn't be too terrible to fly in/out of Paris.

Posted by
17 posts

I did the Best of Paris in 7 Days tour a few years ago and the group stayed at Hotel de Londres Eiffel. It's a delightful little hotel. There are many markets, restaurants, and pubs on Rue Saint-Dominique, around the corner from the hotel. I stayed there for one night on each end of my tour as well.