Rick's Spain book does not provide much detail on places to stay in St. Jean Pied de Port, France. This is the beginning of the Camino de Santiago, mentioned in the Spain book. We are currently staying in a lovely B&B in the heart of the lovely town. Here are some particulars of Maison Ziberoa - www.ziberoa.com.
- Four rooms all with private baths in a 200+ year old house
- Rates from 75 EUR that include breakfast. Breakfast jams were local, homemade, excellent.
- Free wifi - very good coverage and strength
- Marie Josee, the owner, speaks very good English
- 100 yards from the Bus Station in town - short walk to the train station
- Marie Josee will cook dinner upon request. It was fabulous.
- Great TripAdvisor reviews as well
You cannot go wrong here.