Please sign in to post.

Hotels St Remy Provence

Does anyone have information on Hotel Sous Les Figueres, St Remy. We are trying to get a hotel with safe parking and hopefully a central area for exploring Provence. Also a nice small hotel with similar facilities in Gordes. Thanks

Posted by
186 posts

Two years ago, in early June, we enjoyed the perfect location and beautiful grounds of Hotel Sous Les Figueres. The comfortable hotel is just a few blocks away from the colorful town center. Yes, there is safe parking. St. Remy is a terrific town to use as a base.
Enjoy.

Posted by
222 posts

I have stayed several times over the years in Le Chalet Fleuri. It is located on the "ring" road right in town on a large lot. The private parking is on the property and the whole area is gated. There is a small pool, large trees and nice garden with tables where you can have "petit dejeuner" (breakfast) or your own wine. It is an older home but is quite nice. The rooms are smaller but that is to be expected considering the age of the house. I'm not sure how many rooms they have - perhaps 12 +-. I last stayed there in 2011. The owners are quite warm and welcoming.

Barb

Posted by
2 posts

We stayed at Provence Paradise a few years ago and it was amazing. William is the inn keeper. You arrive with a dinner and wine. The grounds are small but beautiful. Fresh pastries in the morning. A pool to relax by in the afternoon. Our son had gotten an eye infection while we were there and William took us to the doctor and helped us get the prescription. If you are still looking for someplace I would consider checking it out.