Please sign in to post.

Hotel Eugenie - Paris..

I have stayed here before .. and again this summer with my 19 yr old daughter. . Stayed three nights before a trip to Lyon, and three nights after.
First stay was in a standard double. having booked only weeks before trip this was all I could get for our dates.
The thing about this hotel that keeps me coming back is it covers my top three requirements.. and at a reasonable price.

Location- perfectly central. We were able to take RER from airport, get off at St Michel station and walk 4 minutes to hotel. River is 200 yards or so away.. walk to river, Notre Dame, Orsay, Cluny, Louvre, etc. On a mostly pedestrian street that while in the 6th , borders the 5th, surrounded by shops, cafes, and an ATM close by.. Metros, RER stations, ( bus lines and taxi stands..are close by.. just minutes.

Clean- hotel is clean, room is clean, bed is comfy, bathrooms are clean and have lots of hot water
Air conditioning and mini fridge.. since I usually visit in summer months , these are important to me. Good ac.( not easy to find good ac in Paris at this price point) , small mini fridge( it was stocked but they let you put the stuff on the cabinet and stock fridge with your own drinks and snacks) .

Now.. the down sides.. rooms are small.

The standard double was small .. but fine for us.. the superior twin which we had on second stay is a tad larger.. and perfectly comfortable. .but still small when you consider what most north americans are used to..

That's it.. the downside is the rooms are small.

We have always found the staff very nice.. and helpful.

There are no replies to this topic.