Please sign in to post.

Arles, France

Any hotel suggestions for a family of six with a car and staying only one night? Interested in being within walking distance to the amphitheater.

Posted by
683 posts

I don't know whether this place can accommodate a group of 6, but wife and I wound up at the Best Western after our Airbnb was un-usable due to no AC and a heat wave. Parking, good AC, reasonable rates, across the street from the TI, and close to the amphitheater.

Posted by
2026 posts

We have stayed at the Hotel de L'Amphiteatre in Arles and enjoyed it. Convenient for all sights. We parked in the municipal garage a few minutes walk from hotel. They offered a reduced rate to park. There may have been parking even closer, but we chose the easier muni garage. Nice people, comfortable rooms. Also looked at the Hotel Calendal which is even closer to the amphitheater, but it was a bit more expensive then. We spent several nights in Arles, alternately driving the smaller towns or training to Avignon and Isle sur la Sorgue. We were just two. I imagine you'll need a couple of rooms wherever you choose, but really don't know how larger parties may be accomodated. Safe travels.